We daily see, users have been reaching Optimize Windows 8, via queries like Registry Tweak, Registry Tricks to make Windows 8 faster. Though, we have added a number of tweaks to make your Windows 8 faster, but so far not enough registry tricks that can directly impact the performance of your system,. To fill this space, we have finally organized this piece of content entailing a registry script to ensure our users do not leave site without getting a handy resource.
This registry script will automatically tweak your Windows settings to utter performance in the system. However, before going to the script, we would like to inform you what exactly would be the end results. This scrip includes:
- The script will add “Copy To” and “Move To” options in the folders and files context menu so it will become even easier for you to move them to other locations.
- The script will automatically set “End Task” for programs and app Windows that are either hanged or taking longer than expected to exit.
- The menus will show up quickly upon clicking
- The popup delay time will be decreased when you will move cursor on a particular item
- You would not be getting annoying Low Disk space notifications after adding this tweak to your registry.
- Your system would not waste time in locating for program (when you try to open it from a Shortcut), which no longer exists.
- Will disable “Search on Internet” option in “Open With” so you can easily look for other programs available to open a particular file.
If you trust the detail, like you have been trusting out content before too, proceed further to do it.
SAFE GATE – Even though the script would not harm the system, yet we want you to create a backup of your existing Registry Settings. So in case, you do not like the changes, you will be able to reverse the changes. To create backup of your existing registry, we recommend you to use this registry software.
Now that, you are done with all safety work, you are couple of clicks away from experiencing this registry script to tweak your Windows.
Script Applies To: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Just Copy the Below Script, Paste in Notepad, and save it (to the desired location) with name “Tweaks.reg” (including the quotes). Now click on the file to run it. You will be asked for confirmation. So click Yes to let this tweak start working.
Here is the Script
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
;Created by OptimizeWindows8.com
After saving and running the file, you are advised to Restart your system in order to let changes fully implement on the system.