Nothing is more frustrating than an Error Message popping out right when you start a new program or game on your system. One of the common examples of such errors is a DLL error known as D3dx9_43.dll error.
How D3dx9_43.DLL error Appear?
Usually, the error D3dx9_43.DLL appears on screen when you are starting a program or game on your system. The error can show up on your screen in numerous ways. However, specified below are few of the common examples of this error, you may see:
- “D3dx9_43.DLL Not Found”
- “The file d3dx9_43.dll is missing”
- “File D3dx9_43.DLL not found”
- “D3dx9_43.DLL not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.”
What Causes D3dx9_43.DLL Errors?
The error arises when there is an issue with Microsoft DirectX. The DirectX software collection entails the file d3dx9_43.dll. So when you try to launch a program or game with DirectX being involved, the error appears if there is an issue.
How to Fix D3dx9_43.DLL Errors?
You will find a number of resources referring a DLL download sites to install the required file which never is a good idea. There are number of reasons why you must not download DLLs from these sites. Check out this article to see why.
In order to fix D3dx9_43.DLL errors, consider the following lines:
- Restart your System.
- Sometimes, the error is being solved when you restart the system. So after restarting the PC, check if it appears or not.
- If not fixed, then you are advised to install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. The probability of D3dx9_43.DLL error being fixed is higher when you upgrade your current version to latest DirectX version.
Note: Microsoft often releases updates to DirectX without updating the version number. So do upgrade the existing version even if you have the latest version installed.
- If still not solved, you are recommended to uninstall the particular program or game upon which you receive D3dx9_43.DLL error. Now reinstall it to see if this could sort out the issue.
- Though, fixing registry errors does not come among the common fixes to resolve D3dx9_43.DLL errors but, may work. Try installing a reliable registry optimizer to clean and fix registry errors.
These are some of the common recommended tips to try when you have D3dx9_43.DLL errors upon starting a program.